Subject: [lp-wan] comments on draft-pelov-core-cosol

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:10:14 -0600

Hi all,

 I subscribed to this list but I am not sure if it really happened, if
not can you please subscribe me?

I was reading this draft and have a few comments:

In section 3.3.4 EAP-over-CoAP is mentioned with a reference to
draft-garcia-core-security. If you look at draft-garcia, you do not
find EAP-over-CoAP there. On EAP-over-CoAP I found this draft:

draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-02

maybe it could be referenced?

Again on EAP-over-CoAP, if you read draft-garcia, it mentions CoAP
together with 6LoWPAN, I think for a good reason.

That brings the question of what is the link operation in LPWAN, how
does a Node-F get an IP address which is required by CoAP?
Do you foresee DHCP type of stateful assignment?

Regards,

Behcet

---

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:19:52 +0100

Dear Behcet,

Thanks for pointing this up. I’ll make sure we actually point to the updated version of CoSOL: https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-pelov-core-cosol-01.txt <https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-pelov-core-cosol-01.txt> where the reference was corrected.

Best,
Alexander

> Le 26 févr. 2016 à 18:10, Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan