Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00.txt

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 23:30:39 -0400

Dear all,
               We have submitted a new draft to propose
ICMPv6 using SCHC.
Regards,

                                   Diego Dujovne

A new version of I-D, draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tomás Lagos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc
Revision:       00
Title:          LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for ICMPv6
Document date:  2017-06-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lagos-lpwan-
icmpv6-static-context-hc-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-
static-context-hc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-
static-context-hc-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-
icmpv6-static-context-hc-00

Abstract:
   This document provides the implementation of the LPWAN static context
   header compression (SCHC) for the Internet Control Message Protocol
   version 6 (ICMPv6) on networks with star topology.  SCHC is a header
   compression technique which uses RoHC concepts and the flexibility of
   6LoWPAN to avoid fields that are known by all network devices and
   compress the remaining header fields.  The ICMPv6 messages considered
   in this draft are Echo Request, Echo Reply and Neighbor Discovery.

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Profesor Asociado
Escuela de Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad Diego Portales - Chile
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125