Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:30:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Overview
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-04.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are wireless technologies with
   characteristics such as large coverage areas, low bandwidth, possibly
   very small packet and application layer data sizes and long battery
   life operation.  This memo is an informational overview of the set of
   LPWAN technologies being considered in the IETF and of the gaps that
   exist between the needs of those technologies and the goal of running
   IP in LPWANs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/