Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 01:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Ricardo Andreasen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This draft defines the way SCHC header compression can be applied to
   CoAP headers.  CoAP header structure differs from IPv6 and UDP
   protocols since the CoAP
   use a flexible header with a variable number of options themselves of
   a variable length.  Another important difference is the asymmetry in
   the header format used in request and response messages.  Most of the
   compression mechanisms have been introduced in
   [I-D.ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc], this document explains how
   to use the SCHC compression for CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/