Subject: [Lsr] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-lsr-00-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:05:46 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lsr-00-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lsr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD:
3) YANG models for IS-IS, OSPFv2, and OSPFv3 and extensions

NEW:
3) YANG models for the management IS-IS, OSPFv2, and OSPFv3 and extensions

This might look like a picky editorial comment, but I want to make sure that
not only configuration but also operational are covered, for the full
management.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:10:10 -0500

Benoit,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lsr/

Thanks - updated to be "for the management of IS-IS, ..."