Subject: [Lsr] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on charter-ietf-lsr-00-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:47:45 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lsr-00-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lsr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I didn't notice this during internal review, but

"The LSR Working Group is formed by merging the isis and ospf WGs and will take
on all their existing adopted work at the time of chartering"

will seem odd after the working group is chartered, because it's present/future
tense. Just guessing, but perhaps something like

"The LSR Working Group was formed by merging the isis and ospf WGs and
assigning all their existing adopted work at the time of chartering to LSR"

?

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:37:10 -0500

Good point.  I'll make the change.

Thanks!
Alia