Subject: [Lsr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06.txt

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 20:30:15 +0000

Hi LSR’er,

A new version of spine-leaf is-is draft is posted. The main change
is adding a new bit from ‘link-attribute’ sub-tlv to indicate there is
no need to flood out on this interface, used by the spine nodes
and for the case where the spine nodes are part of the dynamic
flooding domain.

Please review and comment.

Regards,
- Naiming

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06.txt
Date: June 18, 2018 at 1:21:31 PM PDT
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology
       Authors         : Naiming Shen
                         Les Ginsberg
                         Sanjay Thyamagundalu
Filename        : draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06.txt
Pages           : 18
Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
  This document describes a mechanism for routers and switches in a
  Spine-Leaf type topology to have non-reciprocal Intermediate System
  to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing relationships between the
  leafs and spines.  The leaf nodes do not need to have the topology
  information of other nodes and exact prefixes in the network.  This
  extension also has application in the Internet of Things (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt