Subject: [Lsr] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 09:50:37 -0700

Reviewer: Ben Niven-Jenkins
Review result: Ready

 Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06.txt
Reviewer: Ben Niven-Jenkins
Review Date: 9th July 2019
IETF LC End Date: 11th July 2019
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary: No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments: The document is readable and succinctly addresses the use case
outlined.

Major issues: No major issues found.

Minor issues: No minor issues found.

Regards
Ben