Subject: [Lsr] Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for OSPF Protocol' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ospf-yang-28.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:22:33 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Data Model for OSPF Protocol'
  (draft-ietf-ospf-yang-28.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Link State Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.  The model is based on YANG 1.1 as defined in RFC
   7950 and conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NDMA) as described in RFC 8342.

Working Group Summary

   Straight forward process in the WG.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed by a YANG doctor and his comments 
   have been addressed in the latest revisions.

Personnel

   Stephane Litkowski is the document shepherd.
   Alvaro Retana is the responsible AD.