Subject: [Lsr] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 07:09:16 -0700

Dear Tony Li, Peter Psenak, Les Ginsberg, Huaimo Chen, Tony Przygienda, Dave Cooper, Luay Jalil, Srinath Dontula:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Dynamic
Flooding on Dense Graphs" (draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding) was submitted to
the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3684/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:31:12 -0400

Hi WG,

First, IANAL.

It may be worth noting that in this IPR disclosure the licensing is not the "normal" patent protection type (i.e., "use freely as long as you don't sue us on some other patent").

Thanks,
Chris.

> On Aug 14, 2019, at 10:09 AM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Lsr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsr
>