Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Prefix Originator
    Extension
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-24

Abstract:
   This document defines Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) encodings to
   advertise the router-id of the originator of inter-area prefixes for
   OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 Link-State Advertisements (LSAs).  The source
   originator is needed in several multi-area OSPF use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 13:56:59 +0800

Hi, Folks:

The updated version includes mainly the descriptions for the followings:
1. IANA Early Allocation for the " Prefix Source Router-ID" Sub-TLV in
OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 related registries 
2. Process for originator information of external prefixes.

More comments are welcome.
After this update, we think the draft is stable and ready for WG Last Call.

Would the chair to initiate the WG Last Call then? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2019年11月25日 13:39
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-
05

_______________________________________________
Lsr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsr