Subject: [Lsr] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:21:06 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Abstract:

* "... in order to insure that interoperability is maximized." --  That should be "ensure".

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:41:14 +0000

Murray -

Thanx for your review - and for catching the editorial issue.
We will address that in the next revision.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:21 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> Subject: Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv-02:
> (with COMMENT)
>