Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 08:28:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing the reverse metric
   extension to the the intermediate system to intermediate system
   routeing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/