Subject: [Lsr] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv-02

From: Leif Johansson via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:54:37 -0700

Reviewer: Leif Johansson
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The subject matter is outside my area of expertise but addressing the 
obvious attack vector related to authenticated purge messages seems
like a good catch. 

The document is well written and clearly describes what registries
and documents are updated.

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 22:30:19 +0000

Leif -

Thanx for your review.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Leif Johansson via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 1:55 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-invalid-tlv-02
> 
> Reviewer: Leif Johansson
> Review result: Ready
>