Subject: [Lsvr] LSVR IETF Meeting Preparation, Participation and Welcome

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 09:31:11 -0500

Hi All,

We are meeting for the first time as LSVR working group during IETF101.

To have an effective LSVR meeting, can we ask you to read the LSVR WG
charter to help all in the group to get a level set on what our goals
and deliverables are.

The LSVR charter can be found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lsvr/about/

Additionally, may we ask you to have a detailed look at the first set
of documents targeted to address key deliverables within the LSVR
charter. The intent is that during the IETF101 LSVR WG meeting these
documents will be discussed in great detail, and your feedback and
experience is appreciated either on-list and during the IETF101 LSVR
WG session:

1) Usage and Applicability of Link State Vector Routing in Data
Centers (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-lsvr-applicability/)

2) Shortest Path Routing Extensions for BGP Protocol
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-lsvr-bgp-spf/)

We all know that a good preparation is the best method to achieve the
ambitious goals the IESG has set for the Working Group. We also
understand how busy most of you are as we approach the IETF meeting
and we appreciate you thoughtfulness in helping us have a successful
first meeting.  We are looking forward see you all at LSVR@IETF101 in
London.

Kind Regards,

Gunter and Victor

LSVR WG Co-chairs