Subject: [Lsvr] LSVR IETF101 Meeting Follow-up

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:29:48 -0400

LSVR WG,

During our meeting last week at IETF101, we had a few closing comments
which we said we would repeat on the list to ensure all members were
aware of upcoming needs and expectations.

Please make note of the following:

(1). For LSVR Applicability Document -
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-keyupate-lsvr-applicability-00.txt

- New version of document expected by April 14th
- The Chairs will be looking for reviews following the -01 document release
- The group will look for adoption call following new version release
and comment

(2) For LSVR BGP SPF Specification Document -
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-keyupate-lsvr-bgp-spf-00.txt

- We are looking for further document review from LSVR participants
- Volunteers who are willing to conduct detailed review wanted
- We will look for adoption call following next round of feedback

Given the current milestones within our charter, we will be looking to
progress this work at an expeditious pace.

regards,

Gunter and Victor
Co-Chairs