Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 02:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Data Structure for Security Suitabilities of Cryptographic Algorithms (DSSC)
	Author(s)       : T. Kunz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-03-10

In many application areas it must be possible to prove the existence
and integrity of digital signed data.  This proof depends on the
security suitability of the used cryptographic algorithms.  Because
algorithms can become weak over the years, it is necessary to
periodically evaluate these security suitabilities.  When signing or
verifying data, these evaluations must be considered.  This document
specifies a data structure for security suitabilities of
cryptographic algorithms which may be automatically
interpreted.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.