Subject: Re: DSSC comment

From: Thomas Kunz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:03:14 +0200

Carl,

with the new version of the dssc draft, we slighty modified the data 
structure so that all parameter constraints and the appropriate 
evaluations are merged under one algorithm OID.

Best regards,
Thomas

Susanne Okunick schrieb:
> You are right. This would be more efficient. We will think about this issue and perhaps make changes on our structure. Thank you for this comment.
> 
> Carl Wallace schrieb:
>> There was a comment during the meeting regarding DSSC (that was raised
>> last meeting too).  Essentially, the question is why aren't parameters
>> associated with a validity period, with a list of parameters appearing
>> under an OID?  This would avoid searching the list for RSA, for example,
>> finding multiple entries and having to dig through the parameters until
>> finding an appropriate entry.  
>>