Subject: [ltans] LTANS meeting: agenda items - proposals?

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:00:33 +0100

Hello dear fellow LTANS members,

I am currently preparing the agenda for our meeting at the IETF-78 on
Friday July-30 in Maastricht.
If you have proposals or suggested topics for our meeting, please drop
me an email until Wednesday July-14 15:00 GMT. Btw. as our latest drafts
XMLERS has made good progress and will progress to LC soon, this will
most probably be the last meeting of our WG before we can successfully
shut it down.

So any topics you want to raise for the agenda, please email me.

Best regards and cu,

Tobias
(chair of LTANS)

Tobias Gondrom
Sloan Fellowship 2009
London Business School
email: [email-masked]
mobile: +447521003005