Subject: [Ltru] New to IETF?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:43:00 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hi -

I expect that this effort may bring in some participants who have not
previously been active in the IETF.  Recommended reading to help
gain an understanding of the IETF standards process and working
group operations:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2026.txt
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2418.txt
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3934.txt
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3669.txt

There is also a more holistic picture, called the "Tao".
There are efforts underway to update the classic
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3160.txt - see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-taobis-02.txt

I hope that this material will be helpful.

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:26:12 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-taobis-02.txt

The latter is really nice.  Starting with your article the list
is now also available as news (nntp) and news feed (RSS), see
<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.ltru>

                            Bye, Frank