Subject: RE: [Ltru] OT: Registry in record-jar format

From: Misha Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:52:52 +0000

[apologies for the last mail .. finger trouble]

Peter Constable wrote:

<quote>
I was responding to our not-always-helpful contributor JFC, who, because
he believes we should be working toward "multilingualization" rather
than "internationalization" (in quotes because I cannot guarantee that
he uses that term to mean what anybody else means), appears very
definitely to be wanting to be able to document the names of languages
as expressed in every other language. He replied off-list to my comment
above saying so.
</quote>

Let's club together for a Web page where JFC can translate the names of
millions (!) of languages into millions of languages.  That should keep
him off our backs for a week or two.

Misha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo 

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Reuters Ltd.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru