Subject: [Ltru] last call scheduled?

From: "Addison Phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:29:11 -0700

Hi Randy and Martin,

I note that a week has passed since you declared an intention to run a WG Last Call. Please advise about the schedule for a last call.

The only new issue on the registry draft is Debbie Garside's request for normative language about the identifier/references to the identifier in the ABNF. I believe the consensus is running in the other direction on that item. Even if a minor change were made to accommodate it, there would be very little textual change involved.

Are we waiting on Doug to post initial-01? I don't want the weeks to slip away... I've been waiting on this work a long time.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
http://www.quest.com

Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture. 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:15:44 -0700

Addison Phillips <addison dot phillips at quest dot com> wrote:

> Are we waiting on Doug to post initial-01? I don't want the weeks to
> slip away... I've been waiting on this work a long time.

I've been waiting for feedback on the double-bracketed items before
submitting initial-01.  So far I have received none.

I've posted a new editor's copy with all bracketed items deleted (as I
have proposed they should be), and with the "Middle French" date error
corrected.  If I haven't received any feedback on this, public or
private, before 1400 UTC Wednesday (7:00 am Pacific time), I'll submit
it to IETF as is.  I share Addison's concern about needless delay.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-01.txt
(.html, .xml)

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/