Subject: RE: [Ltru] Jersey JE and Guernsey GG Country Codes

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:24:44 -0700

> From: Debbie Garside [mailto:[email-masked]]

> Hmmmm....
> 
> I got this from the W3C site...

Would you consult the French government to find out about traffic
regulations in Wales? ISO 3166 is not maintained by W3C. I'm sure this
was provided with good intentions to be helpful to users, but it's
clearly a couple of years out of date -- it's been a while now since DIN
gave up the role of MA.

> Can you give me a link to a registration application page?

I suggest you use the contact link on the page I pointed you to to find
out what process BSI should pursue:

> > Cf. http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html 

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Debbie Garside" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:42:22 +0100

Thanks... I have already emailed ISO... I couldn't see any links to request
forms/regsitration on their site.

In the meantime if anyone knows registration procedures (and would like to
direct me) it would greatly help as I am not a 3166 expert and am only
actioning this as (unofficial) BSI liaison to this WG.

Regards

Debbie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Peter Constable [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 13 July 2005 00:25
> To: Debbie Garside; [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: [Ltru] Jersey JE and Guernsey GG Country Codes
>

---

From: r&d afrac <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:19:11 +0200

>actioning this as (unofficial) BSI liaison to this WG.

I suggest you mail to Gérard. He is the ultimate reference. However not 
involved in your update.
jfc