Subject: [Ltru] New editor's copy of draft-initial-03

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:12:56 -0700

A new editor's copy of draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03 is now available:

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03.txt
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03.html
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03.xml

This version includes changes to the wording of the references to the
ISO and UN standards, as well as the "Galician" name change and all
other changes previously accepted for this draft.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:55:16 +0200

> A new editor's copy of draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03 is now

Should be the last, unless they change something in the sources
before date-B (date of approval for 3066bis ?).  If you find
such modifications (I only checked 830, still there) it's IMHO
perfectly okay if you just update the initial registry - no
ticket needed.  Unless you think it's a serious problem, then
use "date B-1" and let the normal procedures handle it later
on the languages list.

       Thanks for this initial registry, bye, Frank