Subject: [Ltru] Re: This time for sure: draft-ietf-ltru-initial-01

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:26:53 -0700

I mentioned that in draft-initial-01, there are some passages marked
with [ [ double brackets ] ] that I believe are outside the scope of the
initial registry, and need to be either moved back into the main
registry draft or deleted altogether.  There are also some UN numeric
codes in the list in Section 4 that are marked [ [ the same way ] ],
which probably don't belong on that list, but which I would rather
debate on the list than remove unilaterally.

So far there has been no response on the list to any of this.  Now maybe
all the Americans in the WG are just out of town for the long weekend,
but I know there had been a desire to move this thing along, and make
progress toward a simultaneous Last Call for both drafts (with the
matching draft to follow in a month or so).

Would it help stimulate discussion if I turned these questions into RT
tickets?

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru