Subject: [Ltru] Restoration of privileges and warning

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:40:25 -0700

Hi -

Since there is some question about whether the message Randy posted
at http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg01897.html
was explicit enough as an RFC 3934 warning to Mr. Morfin, we are
restoring his posting privileges.  *This* message is an explicit warning
to him that he must stay on topic for the group, avoid personal
attacks, and cease mis-representing the positions of other participants
to retain those privileges.  If his postings become disruptive, his
ltru WG mailing list posting privileges will be revoked.

Randy & Martin, ltru co-chairs

P.S.  I am not able to reach the mailing list's administrative interface
right now, even though the IETF web site is reachable.  I apologize
for the delay.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: r&d afrac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 02:01:25 +0200

>Randy & Martin, ltru co-chairs

Dear all,
Having previously appealed from the decision to ban me to the ADs I am not 
at liberty to comment this.
jfc