Subject: [Ltru] Working group last call closing date

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:44:57 -0700

Hi -

Archive message
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg02817.html
has the announcement of the availability of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-09.txt

Archive message
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg02761.html
has the avilability announcement of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-02.txt

As I announced earlier, the working group last call on these
will end two weeks from the appearance of the availability
announcements for the i-ds.  So, the last call will end on
July 28, 2005.  Please make every effort to submit your comments
before then.  We also need to hear from those who have read
the drafts and have no comments.  Please let anyone you know of
who would be interested in this work that we are in working group
last call and that we would welcome their feedback.

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:32:27 -0700

Hi -

Just a reminder that the WG last calls on our drafts end July 28.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-02.txt

I'd like to thank all those who have taken the time to review these documents
and submit comments.  Comments are still welcome, and we'd also like to
hear from any people who have read the documents but do not have specific
comments.  If you're one of these people, and are not comfortable posting
to the working group mailing list, just inform BOTH co-chairs (we are
[email-masked] and [email-masked] )  Knowing how
many people have read a document during its last call is very helpful to us.

Note that at this time there are *no* open issues in the tracker at
https://rt.psg.com/ (user/password ietf)  (I'm assuming the references
discussion provided sufficient guidance to the editors.  If it didn't,
the editors can create a ticket for it.)

Randy, ltru co-chair

---

From: "John.Cowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:31:46 -0400

Randy Presuhn scripsit:

> comments.  

I have read both drafts but have no specific comments at this time.

-- 
Well, I have news for our current leaders       John Cowan
and the leaders of tomorrow: the Bill of        [email-masked]
Rights is not a frivolous luxury, in force      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
only during times of peace and prosperity.      http://www.reutershealth.com
We don't just push it to the side when the going gets tough.  --Molly Ivins