Subject: [Ltru] Issues #1054, #1055, and #1057

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 23:40:08 -0700

Hi -

Newly recorded tickets in the issue tracker at https://rt.psg.com/
(user and password are "ietf"):

Issue #1054 is "move rules for initial registry to initial registry i-d",
and I've given it a status of "resolved".

Issue #1055 is "correct dates for middle french entry",
also with a status of "resolved".

Issue #1057 is "use of zh-Hant-TW vs zh-cmn-Hant in examples",
which I've marked "rejected".

If you think I've misread consensus on any of these or believe
further discussion is needed, please include the issue number in
your posting's subject line.  Editors, please verify that the drafts
reflect these resolutions.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru