Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #1130] IETF/LC remove rules in section 2 duplicated from registry draft

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:58:37 -0700

Hi -

Regarding the initial registry...

> Issue raised in Gen-ART review, see message
> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg03523.html
> However, it is not raised as a critical issue, but as a minor
> comment.

As a technical contributor, I looked at what it would take to eliminate
the redundancy by replacing the text with cross-references to the
registry draft.  It seems to me that the result was less clear than
what is currently there, and, as the reviewer notes, this is a one-shot
document, so maintenane isn't reall an issue.  Consequently, though I
started out thinking we should try to accommodate this comment, I've
come around to thinking we should reject it.

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:14:34 -0700

Hi -

Since there hss been no further comment since I, as a technical contributor,
suggested rejecting this item, I have, as WG co-chair, marked it "rejected".

Randy