Subject: RE: [Ltru] Re: give ABNF for Prefix (gen-art #15)

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:25:17 -0700

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> Mark Davis

>  > The other change I wouldn't want to insert at this late date unless
> we're modifying the ABNF for some other purpose.
> 
> 
> I firmly agree; at this late date we shouldn't change anything
material
> in the document unless we have to make material changes anyway. My
only
> thought is that if we *do* have to make a material change, then it
would
> good to add this at the same time.

Add *what*, Mark? Add ABNF to specify what can go in Prefix fields? That
would have no bearing whatsoever on the langtag ABNF. Please clarify.
What material change do you perceive is already being made?

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Mark Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:00:47 -0700

Let me try to be clearer. If we are making no material changes to the 
document, only editorial fixes, then I don't suggest any changes. If we 
do make any material changes, then I would like to see the addition I 
suggested, to allow for future extensions.

Mark