Subject: [Ltru] Next steps for the matching draft

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:05:05 +0900

Dear LTRU WG,

[This mail was supposed to go out before the 'shephearding' mail,
but got stuck. FYI anyway.]

This is an update on how things are moving forward with the
matching draft.

As the shephearding chair for the matching draft, I have carefully
re-read draft 13 and checked it against the various guideline documents
provided by the IETF. As a result, I have asked the editors to make a
few tweaks, and have asked Ted (our AD) to check or confirm a few issues.
As a result, the editors will submit draft 14 very soon.

I also have updated the last call issues list at
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2006/IETF/ltru/, to show that all
the issues brought up have been adequately addressed.

I have also drafted the shepherding document, which I will send
out as soon as the new draft is out. Based on that, Ted will then
trigger the IETF Last Call.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru