Subject: [Ltru] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Matching of Language Tags
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-5-31
	
This document describes a syntax, called a "language-range", for
specifying items in a user's language preferences, called a "language
priority list".  It also describes different mechanisms for comparing
and matching these to language tags.  Two kinds of matching
mechanisms, filtering and lookup, are defined.  Filtering produces a
(potentially empty) set of language tags, whereas lookup produces a
single language tag.  Possible applications include language
negotiation or content selection.  This document, in combination with
RFC 3066bis (Ed.: replace "3066bis" with the RFC number assigned to
draft-ietf-ltru-registry-14), replaces RFC 3066, which replaced RFC
1766.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru