Subject: [Ltru] Available parsers? (Was: Test suite for language tags?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:15:51 +0200

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:07:40PM -0700,
 Doug Ewell <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 30 lines which said:

> 2.  Five was being generous.  I know I have one and Addison has one,
> and I think Mark put one together for demonstration purposes than
> was about 98% complete, and now yours.

BTW, are any of these "language tag parsers" available to the public?
May be not as free software but at last with source to read it and
learn from it and see in what programming language they are and
discover potential interoperability problems?

Mine is here:
http://www.bortzmeyer.org/gabuzomeu-parsing-language-tags.html

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 06:04:33 -0700

> discover potential interoperability problems?

I still need to wrap mine in an installer package of some sort and write 
a proper Web page about it.  It's in Visual C++ 6.0.  I haven't decided 
whether to distribute the source, but the exe will be free.

> http://www.bortzmeyer.org/gabuzomeu-parsing-language-tags.html

I'm having extreme trouble viewing that page in IE 7.0.  By reading the 
HTML source, I was able to find the URL for downloading.  I'll take a 
look at the source, though it'll be a slow process as I've never seen 
Haskell before.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
RFC 4645  *  UTN #14