Subject: [Ltru] Registry deltas

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:34:26 -0700

Would it be useful to the group, for evaluation purposes, if I produced 
a diff file containing the changes between the existing Registry and the 
one proposed in draft-4645bis-00?  This would exclude the 7,200 added 
subtags and include only the other changes, such as Descriptions and 
Comments added, grandfathered tags changed to redundant, and such.  I 
know I've relied on such deltas while working on it.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
RFC 4645  *  UTN #14

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:00:34 +0900

For me, definitely yes. Also useful would be deltas for future
drafts, for all of the data itself, in a suitable form.

Regards,    Martin.

At 22:34 06/09/29, Doug Ewell wrote:
>Would it be useful to the group, for evaluation purposes, if I produced a diff file containing the changes between the existing Registry and the one proposed in draft-4645bis-00?  This would exclude the 7,200 added subtags and include only the other changes, such as Descriptions and Comments added, grandfathered tags changed to redundant, and such.  I know I've relied on such deltas while working on it.
>
>--
>Doug Ewell

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]