Subject: [Ltru] Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 67th IETF Meeting in San Diego, California, USA

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:13:24 +0900

FYI.

>To: [email-masked]
>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:20:02 -0400
>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 67th IETF Meeting 
>in San Diego, California, USA 

>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 67th 
>IETF Meeting in San Diego, California, USA:
>
>October 16th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
>October 16th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
>filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
>appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
>Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
>October 9th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>October 23rd: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
>by Monday, October 23rd at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
>cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
>directory or announced until on or after Monday, November 6th at 9:00 
>AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
>the last minute to submit.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
>questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
>for the 67th IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_67.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru