Subject: [Ltru] VOLKSWAGEN END OF YEAR PROMO.

From: volksawagen_auto_uk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:29:25 -0400

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT  
Volkswagen Automobiles 
22 Garden Close, Stamford, 
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London 
United Kingdom 
www.volkswagen.co.uk 
 
              OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION 
This is to inform you that have been selected foode which is x7pwyz2006 and your reference  
Number WV: 12052006/21.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information
  As soon as possible:
Claims Requirements: 
1.Name in full--------------------------------------------------------------- 
2.Address-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
3.Sex--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
4.Nationality------------------------------------------------------------------ 
5.Maritual Status----------------------------------------------------------- 
6. Age-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
7.Next Of Kin----------------------------------------------------------------- 
8.Occupation---------------------------------------------------------------- 
9.Phone/Fax------------------------------------------------------------------ 
10.Present Country-------------------------------------------------------- 
11.Winning Email Address:----------------------
================================================================== 
  
If  you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent  claim (IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner. 
*Winner under the age of 18 are automatically disqualified. 
*Staff of the Volks Wagen Company  are not to partake in this Car Promotional Lottery. 
Accept my hearty congratulations once again! 
With Best Regards 
  
Mr swank jefferson
Lottery Manager.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru