Subject: [Ltru] VOLKSWAGEN END OF YEAR PROMO.

From: volksawagen_auto_uk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:29:25 -0400

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT  
Volkswagen Automobiles 
22 Garden Close, Stamford, 
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London 
United Kingdom 
www.volkswagen.co.uk 
 
              OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION 
This is to inform you that have been selected for a cash prize of £100,000.00
(ONE Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new Volkswagen Car, International 
Programs held on the 27TH of OCTOBER 2006 in the London Uk.
 
Description of Volkswagen Car to be shipped to you. (Shipped to you Free)
 
BRAND:........................................Fifth Edition
MODEL:.......................................2006 Model
COLOUR:......................................Metallic Blue
ENGINE TYPE:...........................1973cc 4-cylinder 
POWER:........................................145bhp
TRANSMISSIONS:.......................Adaptive Automatic Transmission 
FUEL:............................................29.1mpg (combined
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized 
Email   selection system (ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.
 
The Volkswagen Car Promotional Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and its also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.
 
 To begin the claiming process of your prize you are to contact our accredited claims officer with the information you shall find below:
================================================================
Mr. robort van
22 Garden Close, Stamford ,
Lincs , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone Number: +447031972566
Fax Number:+441375643277
Time to call (6am to 6pm London time)
 ================================================================
Please provide him with your secret pin code which is x7pwyz2006 and your reference  
Number WV: 12052006/21.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information
  As soon as possible:
Claims Requirements: 
1.Name in full--------------------------------------------------------------- 
2.Address-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
3.Sex--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
4.Nationality------------------------------------------------------------------ 
5.Maritual Status----------------------------------------------------------- 
6. Age-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
7.Next Of Kin----------------------------------------------------------------- 
8.Occupation---------------------------------------------------------------- 
9.Phone/Fax------------------------------------------------------------------ 
10.Present Country-------------------------------------------------------- 
11.Winning Email Address:----------------------
================================================================== 
  
If  you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent  claim (IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner. 
*Winner under the age of 18 are automatically disqualified. 
*Staff of the Volks Wagen Company  are not to partake in this Car Promotional Lottery. 
Accept my hearty congratulations once again! 
With Best Regards 
  
Mr swank jefferson
Lottery Manager.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

r a cash prize of £100,000.00
(ONE Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new Volkswagen Car, International 
Programs held on the 27TH of OCTOBER 2006 in the London Uk.
 
Description of Volkswagen Car to be shipped to you. (Shipped to you Free)
 
BRAND:........................................Fifth Edition
MODEL:.......................................2006 Model
COLOUR:......................................Metallic Blue
ENGINE TYPE:...........................1973cc 4-cylinder 
POWER:........................................145bhp
TRANSMISSIONS:.......................Adaptive Automatic Transmission 
FUEL:............................................29.1mpg (combined
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized 
Email   selection system (ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.
 
The Volkswagen Car Promotional Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and its also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.
 
 To begin the claiming process of your prize you are to contact our accredited claims officer with the information you shall find below:
================================================================
Mr. robort van
22 Garden Close, Stamford ,
Lincs , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone Number: +447031972566
Fax Number:+441375643277
Time to call (6am to 6pm London time)
 ================================================================
Please provide him with your secret pin code which is x7pwyz2006 and your reference  
Number WV: 12052006/21.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information
  As soon as possible:
Claims Requirements: 
1.Name in full--------------------------------------------------------------- 
2.Address-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
3.Sex--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
4.Nationality------------------------------------------------------------------ 
5.Maritual Status----------------------------------------------------------- 
6. Age-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
7.Next Of Kin----------------------------------------------------------------- 
8.Occupation---------------------------------------------------------------- 
9.Phone/Fax------------------------------------------------------------------ 
10.Present Country-------------------------------------------------------- 
11.Winning Email Address:----------------------
================================================================== 
  
If  you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent  claim (IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner. 
*Winner under the age of 18 are automatically disqualified. 
*Staff of the Volks Wagen Company  are not to partake in this Car Promotional Lottery. 
Accept my hearty congratulations once again! 
With Best Regards 
  
Mr swank jefferson
Lottery Manager.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru