Subject: [Ltru] Registering RS and ME

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:00:53 -0400

Scripsi:

> I understand that it is very likely that ISO 3166/MA will reconsider, 
> and perhaps reverse, its assignment of 'RS' to Serbia.  Therefore
> I urge caution:  festina lente.

That was the result of a misunderstanding on my part.  I now think it
very *unlikely* that RS will be changed, and agree that we should move
on with deprecating CS (without Preferred-Value) and registering RS
and ME (and a fortiori putting them into 4645bis).

--
Even a refrigerator can conform to the XML      John Cowan
Infoset, as long as it has a door sticker       [email-masked]
saying "No information items inside".           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        --Eve Maler

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru