Subject: [Ltru] Re: Liaison with TC37/SC2

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:09:14 -0700

Randy Presuhn <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

> The information flow is most welcome, but...
> Just why would an official liaison relationship be necessary?
>
> As long as there is some overlap in the participants, and the 
> necessary information travels where it needs to go, I think we're ok. 
> Making it an official liaison relationship brings things under BCP 103 
> (RFC 4053) which might be a bit heavier-weight than we really need or 
> want.

Sue Ellen and Peter both recommended it.  Apparently it is a significant 
departure from normal procedure to procure these documents other than 
through a formal liaison.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru