Subject: [Ltru] draft-02 available online..

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:38:37 -0800

All,

I have put an updated Editor's copy of draft-02 online. I apologize for 
the messiness of the Inter-Locale home page at the moment, but you can 
find the documents themselves at:

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-rfc4646bis-02.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-rfc4646bis-02.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-rfc4646bis-02.xml

Best Regards,

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:12:11 -0800

Doh! It should be:

    http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-02.html
    http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-02.txt
    http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-02.xml

(Thanks, Stephane, for pointing it out)

Addison