Subject: [Ltru] Re: Survey on inverted vs. uninverted names

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:41:49 -0800

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

> You can create drafts whenever it pleases you, if 4645bis can follow 
> 4646bis, then the opposite is also possible.  Of course they've to be 
> in sync for a Last Call, but we're far away from this mainly dealing 
> with the 4645bis parts.

Addison (I believe) said I should not write a 4645bis draft that 
conflicts with the rules in 4646bis, but should wait for 4646bis to be 
updated first.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru