Subject: [Ltru] Maybe off-topic: Retiring country code top-level domains

From: David Conrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:31:34 -0800

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is particularly relevant to this working group,  
but I thought I'd mention it just in case.  ICANN has posted a  
discussion paper on retiring country code top-level domains and is  
requesting comment at http://www.icann.org/announcements/ 
announcement-2-05dec06.htm.  If you have any thoughts or comments on  
the issue, please feel free to make by sending mail to cctld-sunset- 
[email-masked].

Thanks,
-drc
General Manager, IANA

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:30:44 -0800

Hi -

Definitely off-topic for the ltru WG.  Please direct any followups
to [email-masked]

Randy, ltru do-chair

> From: "David Conrad" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:31 AM
> Subject: [Ltru] Maybe off-topic: Retiring country code top-level domains
>
> Hi,
>