Subject: [Ltru] [[email-masked]: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:27:24 +0100

It seems one of the first "big" uses of RFC 4646 / 4647 so it is
interesting to see how LTRU's work is used.

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Message Access Protocol Extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Message Access Protocol Internationalization
	Author(s)	: A. Gulbrandsen, C. Newman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) version 4rev1 has basic
    support for non-ASCII characters in mailbox names and search
    substrings.  It also supports non-ASCII message headers and content
    encoded as specified by Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
    (MIME).  This specification defines a collection of IMAP extensions
    which improve international support including comparator negotiation
    for search, sort and thread, language negotiation for international    error text, and translations for namespace prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru