Subject: [Ltru] Next draft

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:38:51 +0900

Addison, Mark, Doug,

The deadline for submission of drafts before the upcomming IETF is
approaching rapidly (early next Monday). Addison, would it be possible
for you to submit an updated draft including the points from Mark's
recent proposal that seem to be without controversy so far?
Doug, your draft is more recent than Addison's, so I leave it to you
to decide whether you want to submit a new draft now or not.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:49:00 -0800

Any changes to 4645bis would be based on:

1.  the new ISO 639-3 data files
2.  changes to 4646bis

I could generate a new draft based on (1), but there is always the 
possibility that (2) might render that new draft instantly obsolete. 
I'd rather see a revision to 4646bis first, and then update 4645bis so 
it covers both (1) and (2).

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

---

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 07:59:55 -0800

I'll see if I can get to it today or tomorrow.

I may even include some things that are still controversial. It is 
merely a draft, after all, and getting wording place will allow us to 
debate and close the issues. I'd like to see the next draft plus one be 
the working group last call draft if possible.

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:18:10 -0800

Yes, I'd prefer to have all the points in, even if marked with something
like:
[Ed Note: there is not yet resolution of the following text; it is included
for discussion] .

Sorry I've not been able to respond recently - I had to have surgery a
couple of days ago and am still recuperating.

Mark

-- 
Mark