Subject: [Ltru] Re: Updated editor's copy, ready for submission...

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:16:30 -0700

Addison Phillips <addison at yahoo dash inc dot com> wrote:

> I have prepared an updated editor's copy of 4646bis. I intend to 
> submit it tomorrow, so comments now will make it into the document.
>
> Note that I have removed the changes I proposed making the file UTF-8.

There's also no change to the wording in sections 2.2.2 and 3.4 
establishing a relationship between extlangs and ISO 639-3 encompassed 
languages.  We need to figure out which way we are going with that.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:19:59 -0700

> languages.  We need to figure out which way we are going with that.

No changes, in part because this editor doesn't support making a change. 
And in part because no text has been suggested. This is something I 
would tend to count among the open issues.

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.