Subject: [Ltru] New draft posted to Web

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:17:43 -0700

An editor's copy of draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-02 has been posted to my Web 
site:

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-02.html
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-02.txt

Please review and offer comments.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:44:43 -0700

Hi -

As co-chair -

> From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 10:17 PM
> Subject: [Ltru] New draft posted to Web
>
...

Please, if you want the working group to comment, submit the draft to
[email-masked]  Working from "editor's copies" gives the
impression that internet-drafts have more weight than they do.

Randy