Subject: [Ltru] draft-12 edits already in place...

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:55:50 -0800

Following this message will be a series of emails, one per edited block, 
summarizing changes this editor incorporated into a draft-12 prior to 
the start of WGLC. I believe that each of these reflects some previous 
consensus of this WG or is a mere editorial change on my part.

A summary follows:

1. (editorial) Figure 3 was given a title.

2. (substantive) Text in section 3.1.1 on folding was changed to require 
folding on whitespace boundaries (previously we referenced default 
grapheme cluster boundaries).

3. (substantive) John Cowan's text on macro-languages was added near the 
end of section 4.2, along with a figure 8 (resulting in a renumbering of 
figures elsewhere).

Best Regards,

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru