Subject: [Ltru] typo in "language subtag reviewer"

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:05:25 -0800

Off-list, someone pointed out to me a typo in Section 3.2 (Language 
Subtag Reviewer). In correcting it, I made a couple of minor textual 
adjustments, which are editorial in nature. The text read:

--
Qualified candidates should be familiar with BCP 47 and its 
requirements; be willing to fairly, responsively, and judiciously 
administer the registration process; and be suitably informed about the 
issues of language identification so that they can draw upon and assess 
the claim and contributions of language experts and subtag requesters.
--

And I changed it to read:

--
Qualified candidates should be familiar with BCP 47 and its 
requirements; be willing to fairly, responsively, and judiciously 
administer the registration process; and be suitably informed about the 
issues of language identification so that the reviewer can assess the 
claims and draw upon the contributions of language experts and subtag 
requesters.
--

The sentence that follows also contained a typo--I pluralized the word 
"decision".

Best Regards,

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru