Subject: Re: [Ltru] Begin LTRU WG last call on 4646bis and 4645bis

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:25:22 -0800

Randy wrote:

> After consulting with our document editors, my co-chair, and our
> Area Director, as ltru co-chair I'm pleased to announce the start
> of working group last call on two documents:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-11.txt
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-04.txt
>
> This will be a two-week WG last call, ending on February 22.

I think the ietf-languages list should be copied on this as well.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru