Subject: [Ltru] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tags for Identifying Languages
	Author(s)       : A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2008-09-17

This document describes the structure, content, construction, and
semantics of language tags for use in cases where it is desirable to
indicate the language used in an information object.  It also
describes how to register values for use in language tags and the
creation of user-defined extensions for private interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Phillips, Addison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:00:32 -0700

Hi,

I have just posted draft-17, as noted below. This draft is also available on Inter-Locale:

  http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.txt
  http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.html
  http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.xml

A link to the diff tool is also posted there.

Martin indicated to me that this will form the basis for an upcoming WG last call, which I look forward to.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:30 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Ltru] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-17.txt
>