Subject: [Ltru] Editor's copy: draft-4645bis-07

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:16:08 -0600

Since we've now received a couple of minor Last Call edits to 
draft-4645bis-06, I've gone ahead and created an editor's copy of 
draft-4645bis-07 that reflects these changes, along with the two new 
variant subtags that have been registered recently.

This new editor's copy is available in the usual smorgasbord of 
varieties: HTML, text, zipped, UTF-8, NCRs, etc.

http://www.ewellic.org/rfc4645bis.html

Please continue to review draft-06, as this is the version officially 
under Last Call through October 26, unless you are specifically 
commenting on the comments.  People who are running the Registry text 
through their testing engines may want to test both.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Felix Sasaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:22:30 +0900

> through their testing engines may want to test both.

I tested both against
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/lta/02/lsr.xsd
both are fine.

Felix