Subject: Re: [Ltru] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-06.txt

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:20:01 -0600

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:08:28 +0900, Martin Duerst <duerst at it dot 
aoyama dot ac dot jp> wrote:

> As requested by Doug, I herewith declare a WG Last Call on 
> draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-06.txt. In my recollection, this is the first 
> WG Last Call on this document, and in accordance with IETF practice, 
> it will therefore last for 2 weeks. The deadline for comments is 
> Sunday, October 26, 24:00 Hawai'ian time.

I note that this deadline has passed, about 4 hours ago, and that the 
deadline for WG Last Call on draft-4646bis-17 passed 29 days ago.

A diff between draft-4645bis-06, which was under Last Call review, and 
draft-4645bis-07, which should reflect all the accepted WGLC comments, 
is available at the following horrible URL:

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?difftype=--hwdiff&url1=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-06.txt&url2=http://www.ewellic.org/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-07.txt

Or you can simply visit http://www.ewellic.org/rfc4645bis.html and look 
for the "Difference" link.

I appreciate the comments received during Last Call and I think WG 
members will agree that draft-4645bis-07 reflects them in a fair way.

I'm hopeful that we will be able to present these two drafts for IETF 
Last Call shortly, with a minimum of further delays occasioned by "more 
important" matters.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru