Subject: Re: [Ltru] AD review of draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-21bis.txt

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:58:10 -0600

Alexey Melnikov <alexey dot melnikov at isode dot com> wrote:

> IANA lists Michael Everson and Doug Ewell as the registry reviewers. 
> Are they happy to continue being reviewers for the 4646bis?

I know I am, and I'm pretty sure Michael is.  But draft-4646bis-21, 
Section 3.2, second paragraph requires the IESG to solicit nominees and 
feedback and make the appointment(s) all over again, for some reason not 
clear to me, and so the question of who the Reviewer(s) will be is best 
deferred until that time.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

---

From: Michael Everson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:56:05 +0100

Yes, I am happy to continue being reviewer for the 4646bis.

On 11 Apr 2009, at 20:58, Doug Ewell wrote:

>> IANA lists Michael Everson and Doug Ewell as the registry  
>> reviewers. Are they happy to continue being reviewers for the  
>> 4646bis?
>
> Section 3.2, second paragraph requires the IESG to solicit nominees  
> and feedback and make the appointment(s) all over again, for some  
> reason not clear to me, and so the question of who the Reviewer(s)  
> will be is best deferred until that time.
>
> --

Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com/

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:11:01 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "Michael Everson" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:58 PM
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] AD review of draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-21bis.txt
>
...

I have *not* entered this as an issue, and will not do so unless
someone wants to explicitly raise it as an issue.

Randy