Subject: [Ltru] (no subject)

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:19:18 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Sorry this is a few days late.

Document: draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 27 April 2009
IETF LC End Date: 23 April 2009
IESG Telechat date: unknown 

Summary: Ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: idnits complains:

  -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 1766
     (Obsoleted by RFC 3066, RFC 3282)

  -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 3066
     (Obsoleted by RFC 4646, RFC 4647)

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:35:32 +0900

Hello Peter,

> http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Many thanks!

>       (Obsoleted by RFC 4646, RFC 4647)

Both of these are intentional, and we intend to keep them.

Regards,    Martin.

-- 
#-# Martin J. Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:[email-masked]