Subject: Re: [Ltru] LAST CALL REQUESTED

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:21:28 -0600

Mark Davis <mark at macchiato dot com> wrote:

>>> BTW, can someone point me to the tool for viewing the last call 
>>> status?
>>
>> https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis/
>>
>> Alex, can you give us a hint about when to expect the next steps, or 
>> tell us what you need from our side, if anything?
>
> Hmmm. I'd seen that page, but there wasn't any progress since 3/9, so 
> I thought I was missing something.

I too would be interested to know what is causing the delay in moving 
these documents forward.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:05:04 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 6:21 AM
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] LAST CALL REQUESTED
...
> >> https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis/
...
> I too would be interested to know what is causing the delay in moving 

We're just waiting.  The responsible AD (or someone designated by him)
needs to complete a review of the documents before bringing them to
the full IESG or taking up an IETF last call.  This information is
in the "State Exmplanations" link from the web page cited above.

Randy

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:06:50 -0700

Hi -

Update -

Our Area Director (Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>) has
started digging into the documents.  He has some questions, which he
has promised to send out soon.

Randy