Subject: [Ltru] draft-22 submitted...

From: "Phillips, Addison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:09:30 -0700

Per Martin's instructions, I have submitted draft-22.

Inter-locale is now up-to-date also:

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-22.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-22.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-22.xml

Diff links on the site are also working.

Addison (for the editors)

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:52:08 +0900

[with co-chair and shepherd hat on]

Thanks, great!

Everybody, please check this draft and report any cases that you might 
find where you think the WG consensus on how to address the last round 
of issues has not been implemented correctly.

(an official version of the draft can e.g. be found at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-22)

Please also take section 4.5 of this document as the current base 
version for issue #45. Please comment on whether you think this version 
is okay, or what further changes you think are necessary.

[As a technical contributor] I note one issue:

"which is thus the canonical form in Java." should be
"which is thus the preferred form in Java."

I am fine with the current version of section 4.5 in -22.

[as a co-chair] There hasn't been consensus declared on the issue above,
but I count three people agreeing to the change, and nobody against it,
so it seems pretty clear how consensus will go unless we hear from 
people who are against the change.

(Randy, I leave it to you whether you want to make that a separate issue 
or whether to lump it with issue #45.)

Regards,    Martin.

On 2009/05/20 0:09, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ltru mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru
>

-- 
#-# Martin J. Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:43:09 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Phillips, Addison" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:52 PM
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] draft-22 submitted...
...
> or whether to lump it with issue #45.)

Let's lump it in with #45.  (Though I recall long ago arguing for the
deletion of the example altogether, I don't want to re-open that discussion.)

Randy