Subject: [Ltru] WG Action: Conclusion of Language Tag Registry Update (ltru)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

The Language Tag Registry Update (ltru) working group in the Applications
Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Alexey Melnikov and Lisa Dusseault.

The LTRU working group has successfully completed its deliverables and
can now be closed. The ADs would like to thank everyone who participated
in the work over the years. 

The mailing list will remain open.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:45:24 +0100

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:30:01AM -0800,
 IESG Secretary <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> The Language Tag Registry Update (ltru) working group in the
> Applications Area has concluded.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. I learned a lot in this Working
Group, specially that you should never despair: the RFC were finally
done.