Subject: [Lwip] LWIG Agenda on Monday

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:35:37 +0100

Hi All,

Please find the most recent agenda at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/lwig.txt  and as below:

Draft Agenda - Version 2

Light-Weight Implementation Guidance
Prague, IETF80

Monday March 28, 2011
Afternoon Session II - 15:10-16:10
Room: Vienna/Madrid

- Introduction, Agenda Bashing -- Chairs, 5 min
- 6lowpan implementation consideration -- Carsten Bormann (10min)
- LWIG API Survey of implementations and considerations -- Carl Williams (5min)
- Introduction to the Guidance Document --- Robert Cragie (10min)
- Focus Disucssion on the Guidance Document (Discussion) --- ALL (35min)

-- 
Best regards,
Zhen