Subject: [Lwip] working group chairs

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 02:35:03 -0500

I have the pleasure to announce that Cao Zhen and Robert Cragie are the 
working group chairs for the new working group. The working group 
creation message should appear shortly. Thank you both for accepting the 
job! I would also like to thank Bob Hinden who served as one of the 
chairs of the BOF, and greatly helped us get this group started up. I 
think we all look forward to the group's work, and expect the output to 
be useful for many implementations.

Jari and Ralph

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:13:56 -0500

Jari & Ralph,

Thanks for the kind words. 

I am glad I could help, and will continue to follow this work. 

Bob

On Mar 5, 2011, at 2:35, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> I have the pleasure to announce that Cao Zhen and Robert Cragie are the working group chairs for the new working group. The working group creation message should appear shortly. Thank you both for accepting the job! I would also like to thank Bob Hinden who served as one of the chairs of the BOF, and greatly helped us get this group started up. I think we all look forward to the group's work, and expect the output to be useful for many implementations.
> 
> Jari and Ralph
>