Subject: [Lwip] Agenda today

From: "Cao Zhen \(CZ\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:40:42 -0700

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Afternoon Session III - 17:30-18:30

Room: Regency D

17:30-17:40 Introduction, Agenda Bashing -- Chairs

-- Slides: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-lwig-3.pdf 

17:40-17:50 IPSO Alliance Update -- Geoff Mulligan

-- http://www.ipso-alliance.org/ 

-- Slides: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-lwig-0.pdf 

17:50-18:10 Lightweight Implementation Guidance Document -- Carsten Bormann

-- Draft: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance   

-- Slides: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-lwig-1.pdf  

18:10-18:30 Building Power-Efficient CoAP Devices for Cellular Networks -
Ari Keränen

-- Draft: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-core-cellular-00

-- Slides: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-lwig-2.pdf 

Best Regards,

CZ