Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:59:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy Efficient Implementation of IETF Constrained Protocol Suite
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Carles Gomez
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Hui Tian
                          Xuan He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the problems and current practices of energy
   efficient protocol implementation on constrained devices, mostly
   about how to make the protocols within IETF scope behave energy
   friendly.  This document also summarizes the impact of link layer
   protocol power saving behaviors to the upper layer protocols, so that
   they can coordinately make the system energy efficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/