Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 06:06:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance of the IETF.

        Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Heidi-Maria Back
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-02-10

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing smart object
   devices in constrained implementations and environments.  The memo
   describes a possible deployment model suitable for these
   environments, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries
   for small devices, presents some preliminary experiences in
   implementing cryptography on small devices using those libraries, and
   discusses trade-offs involving different types of approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/