Subject: [Lwip] WGLC for draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:23:22 +0800

Hello Everyone,

This email starts the WGLC for draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03

This is a second WGLC with the new draft resolving the comments
received from last round.

We still appreciate very much if could you help review the document
and send your comments to the mailing list. Thank you in advance.

The WGLC will end in ONE week till August 7th, 2017.

Thank the authors for their hard work again.

Best regards,
Zhen

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Zhen Cao <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This email starts the WGLC for draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02
> (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-02)
>
> Could you help review the document and send your comments to the
> mailing list. Thank you in advance.
>
> The WGLC will end in two weeks from now.
>
> BR,
> Zhen