Subject: [Lwip] Lwig Session Agenda Update

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:13:02 +0800

Hi All,

Please be aware that the Lwig session on Wednesday will start from
11am till noon, and the printed agenda does not indicate that.

The online agenda always has the ground truth.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html (You may have
already received the email from the IETF Agenda.  )

Here is the current version of the agenda.

11:00-12:00 Wednesday Morning session
Room: Olivia

0. Agenda bashing 5 min

1.  TCP Usage Guidance in the Internet of Things (IoT)   Carles Gomez
Montenegro  20min
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/lwig/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/

2. Message Size Overhead of CoAP Security Protocols
John Mattsson
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead-02.txt
 15min

3. Neighbor Management Policy  10 min
Rahul A. Jadhav
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy

Thanks,
co-chairs