Subject: [Lwip] Lwig session presentation slides

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:10:21 +0800

Dear Presenters,

Thank you very much for giving talks at the upcoming LWIG session on Friday.

Could you help send us slides of your talk if you have not done yet,
by Thursday evening.  I plan to upload the consolidated slides then.

Cheers,
Mohit &Zhen

Ref to LWIG Agenda:
--------------

2.  Carlos: TCP Usage Guidance in the Internet of Things (IoT) (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks

3.  Rahul: Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN  (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy

4.  Carsten: Virtual reassembly buffers in 6LoWPAN (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-6lowpan-virtual-reassembly

5.  Olaf: CoAP Implementation Guidance (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-coap-06

6.  Carsten/Ari: Terminology for Constrained-Node Networks (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-03

7.  Daniel: Minimal ESP (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-06

8.  Rene: Alternative Curve Representations (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-lwig-curve-representations-00

9.  Francesca: Comparison of CoAP Security Protocols (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01