Subject: [Lwip] Call for adoption of draft-struik-lwig-curve-representations-02

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 21:28:04 +0300

Dear all,

At the IETF 102 LWIG meeting in London, there was support for adopting 
draft-struik-lwig-curve-representations-02 
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-lwig-curve-representations-02) 
as a working group item. This is a call for adoption of this draft as a 
working group item.

If you have comments/objections/concerns regarding the adoption of this 
draft, please respond to the list by August 20, 2018. If you had hummed 
in favor of adopting this draft, it would be great if you can express 
your support on the list again.

Zhen and Mohit

---

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:26:12 +0200

Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]> writes:

> call for adoption of this draft as a working group item.

I think draft-struik-lwig-curve-representations-02 is important for
better understanding the practical implications of prefering one curve
over the other and therefore support adoption.

Grüße
Olaf