Subject: [magma] Joining in MBone

From: "Raja Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 May 2002 04:13:02 -0000

Hello,

           I want to join in MBone. My Linux system running with 
mrouted. I know some multicast router ip addresses. Is it usefull 
for me ? please tell me that.

           If i create a tunnel with Multicast Router's IP address 
as tunnel end-point, can i get multicast packets ? Is remote 
router accepts my tunnel ?

           Please help me to join in MBone.

 From,

P.Raja Reddy,
Bangalore,
India.
_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or 
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma