Subject: [magma] Re: MSNIP draft status

From: Isidor Kouvelas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:22:18 -0700

Christophe Jelger writes:
>Can anybody tell me what the status of the MSNIP draft is ? Are there
>still people working on that subject, is there a plan to have an IPv6
>version of MSNIP ? Is there a implementation, or maybe an attempt to
>have one ?
>
>In fact I'm quite interested by SSM and IPv6 and was wondering if
>there will be MSNIP for IPv6.

There will be a new version of both the msnip and mrdssm specs to
address minor issues that came up last time they were discussed in
Minneapolis.

Without being certain I think we decided that a separate draft must be
done for IPv6 just like with IGMPv3 and MLD.

thanks
Isidor
_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:37:02 -0400

Isidor,
     And I am trying to get that MSNIP draft for IPv6 done in the
next few weeks.  We will see how well that goes.

Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:37:02 -0400

Isidor,

Brian