Subject: [magma] draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt

From: "STEPHAN Emile FTRD/DAC/LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:49:00 +0200

Hello,

An new I-D related to measurement is available online http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt

Abstract:
	  The IETF IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) working group has standardized 
	  metrics for measuring end to end performance. Measurements system 
	  scope is often limited to administrative boundaries. This memo 
	  defines spatial metrics both for measuring end-to-end network 
	  performance using aggregation of sequence of network measures and for 
	  measuring the performance of segment of an IP path trajectory. It 
	  distinguishes clearly the decomposition of one end-to-end measure 
	  result in a sequence of per hop results from the aggregation of a 
	  sequence of per hop measure results in an end-to-end result. 

best regards.
Emile

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma