Subject: [magma] MSNIP draft status

From: Christophe Jelger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:35:00 +0200

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what the status of the MSNIP draft is ? Are there 
still people working on that subject, is there a plan to have an IPv6 
version of MSNIP ? Is there a implementation, or maybe an attempt to 
have one ?

In fact I'm quite interested by SSM and IPv6 and was wondering if there 
will be MSNIP for IPv6.

I would of course appreciate if somebody could answer these questions.

Thanks

Christophe

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Jelger - LSIIT          [email-masked]
Universite Louis Pasteur
Strasbourg - France                Tel: +33 (0)3 90 24 45 90

http://www-r2.u-strasbg.fr/~jelger
---------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma