Subject: [magma] Question on IGMP proxy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:29:17 +0530

Hi,
 
  Can any one tell me what is the difference if Proxy device is working
as querier or not and while f/wing the packet upstream do we need to
change the src IP address of packet ?
 
Thanks
Neeraj Gupta

*Disclaimer*
"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain trade
secrets or privileged or undisclosed information. They may also be
subject to copyright protection. Please do not copy, distribute or
forward this email to anyone unless authorised. If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any
part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If
you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender
immediately by return email and destroy/delete all copies of the email."

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma