Subject: [magma] Multicast Router Discovery - draft-ietf-magma-mrdisc-03

From: "Nageswara Soma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:24:26 -0800

Could someone reply me with a link/info regarding these new types?

One question:
Why can't the dead interval be derived from advertisement?
I thought it's been mentioned as a configurable variable.

Thanks
Nageswara

*******************draft-ietf-magma-mrdisc-03************************
This document introduces three new IGMP messages.  Each of these
messages requires a new IGMP Type value.  This document requests IANA
to assign three new IGMP Type values to the Multicast Router
Discovery Protocol:

+-----------+---------------+--------------------------------+
| IGMP Type |    Section    |          Message Name          |
+-----------+---------------+--------------------------------+
|     X1    | Section 3.2.1 | Multicast Router Advertisement |
|     Y1    | Section 4.1.1 |  Multicast Router Solicitation |
|     Z1    | Section 5.1.1 |  Multicast Router Termination  |
+-----------+---------------+--------------------------------+

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma