Subject: [magma] Backward compatibility in igmp snooping

From: Ramrao Deshpande <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:48:57 +0530

Hi All,

What are the design rules to be followed, to support backward 
compatibility of IGMPV1,IGMPV2 and IGMPV3 snooping in the switch?
What are the exclusive timers needed for IGMPV3 snooping in the switch?

Thanks in Advance,

Ramrao G Deshpande

***********************  Aricent-Unclassified   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of 
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be 
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for 
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."
_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma