Subject: [magma] Multimob

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

We wanted to inform you that we have created a new mailing list in order
to discuss the interactions occuring between mobility and multicast. We
invite anyone interested in contributing to the work to subscribe and
collaborate. To register visit the list page at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

Several of you have expressed interest in this work and some documents
already exist without a home working group.

The primary problem that we foresee being discussed in the mailing list
is issues with Multicast listener (receiver) mobility for multicast
routing. There are several other associated problems like sender
mobility, which can also be discussed.

Thanks
Suresh and Behcet

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma