Subject: some preliminary papers?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 15:54:23 +0200 (MET DST)

I attended the MANET BOF in Montreal, last year.  There were some very
interesting proposals presented.  Could some of the authors post URLs 
of where to get them.  Dave? Charlie?  Others whose names I forget?

Thanks,

Erik Guttman
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

---

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 97 01:40:18 -0400

>of where to get them.  Dave? Charlie?  Others whose names I forget?

Erik,

Glad to hear of your interest in MANET.  The most complete description
(so far) for the protocol I presented at the BOF is in a paper published
in the book "Mobile Computing":

    David B. Johnson and David A. Maltz, "Dynamic Source Routing in
    Ad Hoc Wireless Networks", in Mobile Computing, edited by Tomasz
    Imielinski and Hank Korth, Chapter 5, pages 153-181, Kluwer
    Academic Publishers, 1996.

A postscript copy of this paper, and all my other papers on mobile 
networking, is available at http://www.monarch.cs.cmu.edu.  This
is the homepage for the CMU Monarch Project on protocols for adaptive
wireless and mobile networking, of which our Dynamic Source Routing
protocol is a part.

					Dave