Subject: Revised Agenda

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:28:22 -0500 (EST)

Here is a revised agenda for the upcoming meeting.   As can be seen, 
we are reserving time to discuss group issues in some detail, so the
time allocated to individual protocol submissions is very limited.

Protocol presentations should be limited to one or two slides, 
essentially giving a presentation of the protocol's basic concept 
(for new presentations) or a bulleted list of mods (for existing drafts).
Detailed discussions should occur on the mailing list.

-Scott

*******************************************************************************

M. Scott Corson                                 Institute for Systems Research
[email-masked]                              A.V. Williams Bldg. (115)
Phone: 301-405-6630 (Rm. 2205 AVW)              University of Maryland     
Fax:   301-314-8586                             College Park, MD  20742

*******************************************************************************

Mobile Ad hoc Networks (manet) WG Agenda

THURSDAY, December 10, 1998
0900-1130  Morning Sessions Paradise B&C

* Agenda Bashing (10 minutes)

* State of the Group Overview (15 minutes)

* Discussion of Guidance Drafts

  -- Transition of Performance Issues Draft to RFC (5 minutes)
  -- Discussion of Applicability Statement (15 minutes)
  -- Discussion of Terminology Draft (10 minutes)

* Discussion of Addressing/Architectural Framework (25 minutes)

* CAMP/ALP--J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves (UCSC) (10 minutes)

* UCLA Multicast Protocol--M. Gerla (UCLA) (10 minutes)

* CEDAR--V. Bharghavan (UIUC) (10 minutes)

* AMRIS--W. Junwei (NUS) (10 minutes)

THURSDAY, December 10, 1998
1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II Paradise B&C

* CMU NS2 Results--D. Johnson (CMU) (20 minutes)

* MITRE Sim Results--J. Strater (CMU) (20 minutes)

* Possible Network Scenarios--E. Guttman (Sun) (10 minutes)

* AODV Update--C. Perkins (Sun) (10 minutes)

* DSR Update--D. Johnson (CMU) (10 minutes)

* ZRP Update--Z. Haas (Cornell) (10 minutes)

* CBRP Update--Mingliang (NUS) (10 minutes)

* Discussion of Implementation Issues and
  Common Signaling Protocol/Link-layer Interfaces (remaining time)