Subject: Correct URL for Author guidelines

From: "Silvia Giordano - ICA EPFL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:14:30 +0200

The url on my previous message was wrong. The correct one is:

http://pubs.comsoc.org/ci1/pub_guidelines.html

        Sincerely,
                silvia
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Silvia Giordano - ICA-EPFL
                                   CH-1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
                              Tel: +41 21 6936748  FAX: +41 21 6936610
                                     E-Mail: [email-masked]
                                WWW: http://icawww.epfl.ch/~giordano
----------------------------------------------------------------------
           ........I need one flaw to be perfect........
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "George N. Aggelou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:22:33 +0100

Silvia following the series of our mails, I think I should correct you
again as the correct URL is: 

http://www.comsoc.org/~ci/pub_guidelines.html

Regards,
George A.

(PS: I think you are indeed tired today... -:)

-- 
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.     
George N. Aggelou			     	
Centre for Communications Systems Research   
Mobile Communications Research Group      		
University of Surrey  		     

http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/G.Aggelou
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.