Subject: COORDINATION 2000 (Call for PartciParticipation)

From: [email-masked] (Catalin Roman)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:46:23 -0500 (BLT)

||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

         COORDINATION 2000
 
         Fourth International Conference on
         Coordination Models and Languages
 
         Limassol, Cyprus
 
         11-13 September 2000
 
         http://www-gloc.di.fct.unl.pt/coord00/
 
         Early registration deadline: 15 July 2000

 ||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 On behalf of the organizing committee we would like to extend to you 
 a warm invitation to join us this September for an exciting program 
 and wonderful intellectual debates in the unique setting provided by 
 Cyprus, a beautiful mythical island whose wonders are best revealed 
 in the early days of fall.  Because Cyprus is a popular vacation 
 spot, early registration is advised.
 
 As in the past, this year's program brings together a broad range of 
 themes associated with the development of coordination models and 
 languages, their theoretical underpinning, and pragmatic 
 implications.  Topics receiving extended coverage include tuple space 
 languages and their application, coordination styles and policies, 
 migration and reconfiguration, agent systems, software architectures, 
 dependability, etc.  The single track program punctuated by ample 
 opportunities for socializing and critical evaluation of the field 
 allows the participants to evaluate trends, to examine a broad range 
 of issues, and to engage each other in spirited discussions that, as 
 previous conferences have shown, actually reshaped research agendas 
 and led to novel developments.
 
 Antonio Porto and Catalin Roman