Subject: [manet] [Fwd: URGENT: WOWMOM2002 Publicity]

From: Gergely Zaruba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:22:35 -0500

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                               WoWMoM 2002
           The 5th ACM Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia
                   http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002

                  September 28, 2002 - Atlanta, Georgia
                   (in conjunction with MobiCom'2002)
 ********** Early registration Deadline: August 22, 2002
*********** WoWMoM is the premier international forum, sponsored by ACM
SIGMOBILE,
for discussions between researchers, practitioners and students
interested in the symbiosis of mobile computers, wireless networks,and
multimedia systems. The WoWMoM 2002 technical program
(http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002) presents 15 papers organized into
four sessions: i)   Multimedia over Wireless and Mobile Networksii)
Mobile Ad Hoc Networksiii) Wireless and Mobile Networks Performanceiv)
Unicast and Multicast in Next Generation Wireless Networks The technical
program also includes a panel session. The panel, organized by D.
Raychaudhuri (WINLAB/Rutgers University),  discusses  the future
technologies for wireless multimedia networking: "Which Wireless Network
Technology will Prevail for ScalableMobile Multimedia Services: Cellular
(3G/4G) vs. WLAN? Both? Neither?". The workshop program is available at
http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002 Workshop registration: The deadline
for early registration is August 22,2002.  Best Regards, Marco
ContiWoWMoM 2002, TPC co-chair