Subject: [manet] Re: TCP tahoe and reno performance comparison.

From: Zhenqiang Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there:
   I simulated TCP tahoe, reno and vegas in NS. The AODV is chosen as the
 routing protocol and 802.11 is chosen as the MAC protocol. I tried a
string topology. The distance between the source and the destination is k
hops (k varies from 2 to 20). I found that tahoe always performs better
than reno (vegas porforms the best in three of them).  Could anyone give
me some explanations or point out which paper has discussed the
perofrmance of different versions of TCP?

 Thanks a lot,

 Zhenqiang(Frank) Ye

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Zhenqiang Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there:

 Thanks a lot,

 Zhenqiang(Frank) Ye