Subject: [manet] Protocol file formats

From: "D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:49:05 +0100

Hello,

I need to find information on how to generate mobility trace files 
(format). I have built a tool that generates mobility traces and i need
the format of the mobility traces file for ns-2 so that I can generate 
compatible files to read from.

Could anyone kindly point out sources of information on this subject?

Regards

Dimos 

_________________________________________________________________ 
*****************************************************************
Dimosthenis Kothris	      Centre for Communications Research, 
			      University of Bristol,
			      Network & Protocols group

Address:		      Contact numbers: 	
_________________________________________________________________ 
Network & Protocols
Center for Communcations research
Merchant Venturers Building         Tel   :            +44 117 903 1104
Woodland Road                       Fax   :            +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS8 1UB                     Mobile:           +44 7779 40 48 42
United Kingdom                      Email :     [email-masked]
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet