Subject: [manet] MANET - List of routing protocols

From: David Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:46:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi all!

During the summer I published a list of the existing I had found on the
net and asked for comments. I got great response and added the changes to
my "little" list. Now I have realized that I won't have time to keep it
updated and thought that I should try to add it to one of these Wiki-sites
to let other interested people use/update it. Now I have published the
list along with the references I had. PSE have a look and feel free to
correct/change the list. I don't claim that I have sorted them correctly..
That could be something for people to discuss. :)

The list itself:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_protocol_list

Short summary of implementations, pse add more:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_protocols_implementations

Comments are as always very welcome!

Regards,

// David //

--------------------------------------------------------------
David Lundberg            Phone: Home(Uppsala)   +46-18-460356
Mail: [email-masked]        Home(Gävle)     +46-26-146743
Http: www.update.uu.se/~davidl   Cellular       +46-70-3531696
ICQ:  13440550                   IT-Dept. @ UU  +46-18-4716231
--------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Joao Francisco de Lima Lobo Girao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:18:34 +0000

Why not include INRIA's implementation for OLSR on your 
list? 

http://hipercom.inria.fr/olsr

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:46:27 +0100 (CET)

---

From: Joao Francisco de Lima Lobo Girao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:18:34 +0000