Subject: [manet] Protocol Correctness and Complexity

From: "He Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:42:44 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking for the papers or resources  on analyzing protocol
correctness and complexity, especially for MANET protocols.
I'd appreciate if you could provide me some information. Thanks in
advance,

He Huang

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:23:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi He,

For correctness proof of ZRP, please e-mail Marc Pearlman
<[email-masked]> . The proof is part of his thesis, but
I do not recall whether it was published anywhere else.

Best,

Zygmunt.
===--==-==
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory		 http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University			 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853			 e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S.A                             
	WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:23:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi He,

Best,

Zygmunt.
===--==-==