Subject: [manet] AODV-UU v0.6 released!

From: Erik Nordström <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Nov 2002 17:36:05 +0100

Hello

I would like to announce the availability of version 0.6 of AODV-UU.

AODV-UU is an AODV implementation that runs both in a real world setting
on Linux and in the ns-2 simulation environment. From our experience the
performance of AODV-UU is equal to or better than the AODV
implementation in ns-2. Furthermore, it is more compliant to the draft
and therefore better reflects the real performance of the AODV protocol.

This version complies with version 11 of the AODV draft.

The code also contains custom modifications and extensions to deal with
"Communication Gray Zones": 
http://www.docs.uu.se/docs/research/projects/scanet/aodv/grayzones.pdf

You can find information and source code to download at the AODV-UU
webpage:

http://www.docs.uu.se/docs/research/projects/scanet/aodv/

-- 
Erik Nordström <[email-masked]>, Uppsala University, Sweden.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet