Subject: [manet] SWAN

From: "Gahng-Seop Ahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:12:53 -0500

Folks:

We have developed a stateless approach to QOS in MANETs that supports
real-time services and service differentiation called SWAN.

We were late in submitting the SWAN ID which you can find along with ns-2
code at:

http://comet.columbia.edu/swan/

For those interested in simulation and experimental testbed results see:

http://comet.columbia.edu/swan/swan-tmc.pdf

G.-S. Ahn, A. T. Campbell, Andras Veres and Li-Hsiang Sun, "Supporting
Service Differentiation for Real-Time and Best Effort Traffic in Stateless
Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (SWAN)", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing,
September 2002.

We plan to release the Linux source code toward end of this year off the
same web page.

Thanks,
Gahng-Seop Ahn
--
http://comet.columbia.edu/~ahngang/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Gahng-Seop Ahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:12:53 -0500

Folks:

Thanks,
Gahng-Seop Ahn