Subject: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-olsr-07.txt

From: "Philippe Jacquet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:13:14 +0100

Hello,

Due to a technical problem of last minute, our draft submission of OLSR v7
failed (again). Sorry for this inconvenience. Anyhow  the draft is available
on the following URL:
http://hipercom.inria.fr/olsr/draft-ietf-manet-olsr-07.txt
Please take a look at it. We will be happy to discuss it during the Atlanta
meeting. There are not big changes from what has already been presented in
Yokohama.

Major changes from version 06 to version 07

     -    Introduction of relay willingness in hellos

     -    Introduction of redundant link set in TC messages

     -    Introduction of packet sequence number in order to clarify
          link management

Philippe

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet