Subject: [manet] GSR/FSR implementation on Linux

From: "Shingo HORISAWA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:14:31 +0900

Hi all.

I developed GSR/FSR implementations which run on Linux.

These implementations are based on FSR Internet-Draft version 2,
but are different from the Draft in the following points:

- "destination sequence number" field length (draft: 24 bits, our
implementations: 16 bits)
- "N_neighbors" field length (draft: 8 bits, our implementations: 16 bits)
- We use the normal Dijkstra instead of the modified-Dijkstra when
calculating routes
- and some other details...

You can download and use them from the following page:

GSR/FSR implementation on Linux
http://www.acr.atr.co.jp/~horisawa/download/gsrfsr.html

If you find ny problems, please point them out.

Thanks !

**********************************************************
   Shingo Horisawa

     Researcher
     Department 1

     ATR Adaptive Communications Research Laboratories

     2-2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto 619-0288, Japan
     TEL +81-774-95-2720   FAX +81-774-95-1509
     E-MAIL  [email-masked]
     URL : http://www.acr.atr.co.jp/acr/
**********************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet