Subject: [manet] Bluetooth and MANET routing

From: Mads Bondo Dydensborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:38:34 +0100 (MET)

Hi

Does anyone have references to papers etc, that treat MANETs build with
Bluetooth technology? I am specifically looking for resources on how to
arrange piconets to cover the nodes, and how to route when you have no
scatternet support. Papers that take energy consumption into account and
documents actual implementations as well as simulations would be most
welcome.

Thanks,

Mads

-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Mads Bondo Dydensborg.             http://www.diku.dk/users/madsdyd |
|  +45 35 32 14 18                                                     |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Stefan Schlott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:37:14 +0100

Hi,

> Bluetooth technology?
Some research in this area was done in our department. The resulting paper
has been presented on the HICSS conference this year. You'll find the paper
"Bluetooth-based Ad-Hoc Networks for Voice Transmission" on our web server:
  http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~frank/research/hicss36.pdf

Hope it helps,
  Stefan.

-- 
*--- please cut here... -------------------------------------- thanks! ---*
|-> E-Mail: [email-masked]    PGP-Key: 0x2F36F4FE <-|
| "I heard if you play the NT-4.0-CD backwards, you get a satanic         |
| message."                                                               |
| "That's nothing, if you play it forward, it installs NT-4.0"            |
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet