Subject: [manet] ns-2 implementations of MAODV and MDSR available

From: Oliver Waldhorst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:31:37 +0100

We would like to announce the availability of ns-2 implementations of two 
multicast routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks:

* Multicast Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (MAODV) Routing
* Simple Multicast and Broadcast Extensions to Dynamic Source Routing (MDSR) 

These implementations have been developed as part of our research on 
peer-to-peer computing in mobile ad hoc networks. A patch for ns-2.1b9a is 
available on the Web:

http://www4.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~Lindemann

Regards,
Oliver Waldhorst

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oliver Waldhorst, M.S.
University of Dortmund
Department of Computer Science
Computer Systems and Performance Evaluation    Phone: +49 (231) 755-4797
August-Schmidt-Str. 12                         Fax:   +49 (231) 755-2417
44227 Dortmund, Germany                 E-mail:[email-masked]
WWW: http://www4.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~Waldhorst/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet