Subject: [manet] GSR/FSR for Linux v0.3.3 released.

From: Shingo HORISAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:37:04 +0900

Hi, all.

GSR/FSR implementation for Linux version 0.3.3 is now available.
You can download it form here:
http://www.acr.atr.co.jp/~horisawa/download/gsrfsr.html

The changes from version 0.3.3 are as follows:

- introduce statistics

And from version 0.3.2, ipkg package for ARM is available.
You can experience GSR/FSR routing on iPAQ(familiar)/LinuxZaurus 
if you can use it.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or demands.

Thanks.

**********************************************************
   Shingo Horisawa

     Researcher
     Department 1

     ATR Adaptive Communications Research Laboratories

     2-2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto 619-0288, Japan
     TEL +81-774-95-2720   FAX +81-774-95-1509
     E-MAIL  [email-masked]
     URL : http://www.acr.atr.co.jp/acr/
**********************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet