Subject: [manet] BonnMotion bugfix

From: Christian de Waal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:41:19 +0100

Hello all,

since there are some people out there using the BonnMotion tool to 
generate mobility scenarios, I would like to inform you that there is an 
ugly bug in the RPGM model that may cause mobiles to move at extremely 
high  velocities. On the BonnMotion website (address below), you can 
download a patch that corrects this mistake.

Please accept our apologies in case you have used this model and now 
must re-run your simulations.

Regards,
Christian de Waal

BonnMotion website:
http://web.informatik.uni-bonn.de/IV/BonnMotion/

-- 
____________________________________________________________________
Christian de Waal

University of Bonn                            Phone: +49 228 73-4548
Institute of Computer Science IV                Fax: +49 228 73-4571
Roemerstr. 164                         E-mail: [email-masked]
53117 Bonn, Germany                    http://www.cs.uni-bonn.de/IV/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet