Subject: [manet] Ad hoc Routing Implementation

From: Sye Loong Keoh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:28:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Can anybody show me the pointer to the ad-hoc routing implementation on
Linux or windows?

I know that there are several implementations on AODV. How about DSR?

Anybody knows about these implementations on windows platform?
Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------
Sye Loong KEOH
Distributed Software Engineering (DSE) Group
Department of Computing, Imperial College London
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~slk
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Tao Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:38:57 -0500

You may search online using the key word of "implementation"+the protocol
name.  At least, I know that AODV, DSR, OLSR, TBRPF, and ZRP are implemented
in Linux already.

 Tao Lin
 ECE Dept.
 Virginia Tech.
 USA

---

From: Pradeepkumar Mani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:01:59 -0600 (CST)

you can find a Linux implementation of DSR at
piconet.sourceforge.net

Pradeep

---

From: David Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:14:48 +0100 (CET)

> Can anybody show me the pointer to the ad-hoc routing implementation on

Here's a wikipage with some implementations:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_protocols_implementations

// David //

--------------------------------------------------------------
David Lundberg            Phone: Home(Uppsala)   +46-18-460356
Mail: [email-masked]        Home(Gävle)     +46-26-146743
Http: www.update.uu.se/~davidl   Cellular       +46-70-3531696
ICQ:  13440550                   IT-Dept. @ UU  +46-18-4716231
--------------------------------------------------------------