Subject: [manet] Implementation of Perkins/Koodli Service Discovery Draft?

From: "Christian Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:17:15 +0100

Hello,

I am currently involved in research on service discovery in ad-hoc
networks. In this context, I am interested in the Internet Draft
"Service Discovery in On-Demand Ad Hoc Networks" by Koodli and Perkins:

www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-manet-servicediscovery-00.txt

Here the questions: 

(1) Have you done or do you know about a prototype implementation of
this draft? 

(2) Do you know of any additional specification regarding to which nodes

hold "service bindings", specifically: At what point does a node store
such a service binding (an association between a service and the IP
address of the node hosting the service application)?

Also, I would appreciate any other experience or comments regarding the
draft.

Thank you,
Christian

--
Christian Frank
Telecommunications & Networks Group
TU-Berlin
E-Mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +49 30 31423823

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet