Subject: [manet] MAC

From: "D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:45:33 +0100

Hi,

Could anyone provide or point out where i can find a 
FSM diagramm or a pseudo algorithm representation of the
802.11/DCF  RTS/CTS/DATA/ACK mac protocol?

Cheers

_________________________________________________________________ 
*****************************************************************
Dimosthenis Kothris	      Centre for Communications Research, 
			      University of Bristol,
			      Network & Protocols group

Address:		      Contact numbers: 	
_________________________________________________________________ 
Network & Protocols
Center for Communcations research
Merchant Venturers Building         Tel   :            +44 117 903 1104
Woodland Road                       Fax   :            +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS8 1UB                     Mobile:           +44 7779 40 48 42
United Kingdom                      Email :     [email-masked]
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet