Subject: [manet] Ad Hoc Networks Implemented in Deployed Systems??

From: "Van Leeuwen, Brian P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:03:12 -0700

Hello,

What kind of systems have ad hoc networks been used in to date? I'm aware of
the Army's interest in using ad hoc networks in their future systems but has
the Army or other organization built any ad hoc network based system? Have
any systems, government or commercial, been developed to date that use
wireless ad hoc networks? I'm interested in learning what systems,
experimental or deployed, have been built and if they published their
experience.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your help,

Brian

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: S Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:55:39 -0500

MeshAP from LocustWorld uses AODV

http://www.locustworld.com/

simon

--
      anti-spam: do not post this address publicly
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:41:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi Brian,

MobileRoute(TM) from Scientific Research Corporation, which is based
on ZRP. See:
	http://www.scires.com/mobileroute.htm

and their white paper:
	http://www.scires.com/pdfs/mr-wp.pdf

Zygmunt.
===--==-====
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory		 http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University			 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853			 e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S.A                             
	WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-