Subject: [manet] NIST AODV kernel module - segmentation fault

From: Sye Loong Keoh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:43:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

Recently I tried to load the aodv kernel into two linux machines (kernel
version 2.4.18). I managed to complied the aodv kernel and set up the
machines in ad-hoc mode.

When I have loaded the aodv kernel (kernel_aodv.o), I tried to run cat
/proc/adov/route_table, I get a segmentation fault error. I have no idea
what happened. If you have came across this problem or you have any idea
why this happen, could you please let me know?

Thanks and kind regards.

Sye Loong.

------------------------------------------------
Sye Loong KEOH
Distributed Software Engineering (DSE) Group
Department of Computing, Imperial College London
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~slk
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:41:43 -0400

please post such questions and responses to the AODV implementors list or to the NIST developers.
-joe