Subject: [manet] qos routing

From: "jian wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:56:02 +0000

Dear all

I am a PhD student currently working on QoS routing in MANET. I found that 
previous works have mainly concentrated on networks which have TDMA-based 
MAC (e.g. Chenxi Zhu and Corson¡¦s paper) or CDMA (e.g. Lin and Liu¡¦s JSAC 
paper). I wonder whether there is any work addressing QoS routing for 802.11 
(CSMA/CA) type ad hoc networks? In particular, if we consider a 
bandwidth-based QoS routing problem, how to calculate bandwidth in such 
networks?

Any suggestions? Many thanks.

Jian

_________________________________________________________________
Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger 
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet