Subject: [manet] Topology update message ofTBRPF

From: mase <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:54:05 +0900

Hi all,

I have two questions in the topology update message ofTBRPF.
(1) Section 8.2 says that the next NRNL of the v_k are "non-reported leaf 
nodes", and the last n-(NRL+NRNL) of the v_k are "non-reported non-leaf 
nodes". This should be that the the next NRNL of the v_k are "reported 
non-leaf nodes", and the last n-(NRL+NRNL) of the v_k are "non-reported 
nodes" (not in RN in 8.4.5).
(2) If the last n-(NRL+NRNL) of the v_k are not in RN, the link (u, v_k) 
does not belong to RT, because RT consists of links (u,v) of T such that u 
is in RN. This seems to contradict to the definition of FULL, wihich says 
that a FULL update reports that the link (u, v_1),...(u, v_n) belong to the 
sending router's RT, and RT contains no other links with tail u.

Maybe my understanding is not enough. I appreciate your clarification.

Kenichi

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet