Subject: [manet] OLSR progression

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:49:15 +0200

Guys,

We're in the final stages of reviewing the OLSR spec, which should be
submitted to the IETF shortly. The main changes since the last
version of the spec (v8) are those which were adverticed at the last
IETF WG meeting, namely:

	- merge the "multiple interface" and "single interface" 
	  link sensing sections,

	- further clarify the seperation between link sensing, neighbor
	  sensing and MPR selector signalling in the specification,

	- reinserted the routing table update through 2-hop information (was
	  in v7, but accidentially removed in v8).

Many thanks to those of you who've read and commented on the draft -
either during the IETF or in private mails since.

-- 

-------------------------------------------
  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: [email-masked]
  WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop
-------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet