Subject: [manet] looking for a place to write my master thesis

From: "yrty ryrty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:40:49 +0000

hello dear researchers

, i have done my bachelor project about mobile ada hoc networks and now
i am
making master in RWTH aachen, i will like to do my thesis in amerika,
so can
you help me or give information about how to come and write my thesis
about
mobile communication...
actually i apreciate your studies so that is why i am writing this
email,
but it is aliitle bit open end so i will send this master thesis
research
place advertisements to all manet researchers. but please know that i
am
focused on communication networks not only on mobile ad hoc networks.

if you need an assitant or researc assistant, at least if you can offer
me a
possible master thesis under your supervision.it will be great.can you
please show me how to make master in Germany. if you can accept me as
under
your supervision it will be great, actually i will write my thesis 1
year
later but i just wanted to find a possible master thesis place, if you
have
any idea about it.that will be really great for me. at the moment i
finished
my bachelor in Bilkent university, Turkey and doing my master here in
germany aachen RWTH.so for 6 month to 1 year i am looking for a place
to
write my master thesis.i think i should send my cv at the moment, but i
can
not send my new transcript because i am at the beginning of the master
study. but you can have an overlook to my program by the site

http://www.rwth-aachen.de/zrs/v0001/english_ms_msegl_mediaegl.htm

and also my courses are in page:         http://mi.b-it-center.de/

and also under page :
http://137.226.138.70/rwth/all_en/subfields.asp?field=Media+Informatics+%28M%2ESc%2E%29&field_en=Media+Informatics+%28M%2ESc%2E%29&group=Master+of+Science+%28M%2ESc%2E%29

i am as young jedi, looking for possible home to do my master thesis,
any
one interested about helping me please write to [email-masked]
adress
which is my private email adress...

thanx in advance
sincerely
ilke muhtaroglu

ps: please do not hesitate about asking more information about me. any 
interested i can send my cv, trancipt, motivation letter and references

i can speak 3 languages:
english
german
turkish,
and have basic level in italien, france, spanish

i am open to every country...

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet