Subject: [manet] Introduce myself

From: "Noe Francisco Davila Arteaga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:27:50 -0600

Hello,
 
The reason because I added to the mail list, is I’m interesting in
wireless network adhoc routing problem, I looking for a relevant problem
with discovery route and maintained route.
 
Actually I’m study my master degree, and my thesis is focus in the topic
network adhoc routing.
 
This is my Tech – University.
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores
<http://www.mty.itesm.mx/>  de Monterrey (ITESM). 
 
This is my Intelligent System Center.
Centro de Sistemas <http://www-cia.mty.itesm.mx/indexflash.html>
Inteligentes (CIS).
 
Regards.

Noé Francisco Dávila Arteaga 
Tecnologia Informatica
Telum 
Multimedios Redes

Tel. +52(81)80404400 ext. 3182 
Fax. +52(81)80404401 
Pager +52(81)81511000 clave 1601463 

"El presente correo y los documentos que en l se adjuntan son
confidenciales y son propiedad de Televisi n Internacional S.A. de C.V.
Su contenido debe ser conocido exclusivamente por la persona o entidad
destinataria. Queda estrictamente prohibido cualquier empleo, copia o
difusin por cualquier medio del contenido de este correo, salvo aquellos
expresamente autorizados por Televisi n Internacional S.A. de C.V. Si
considera que por error ha recibido este correo, agradeceremos por favor
lo reenve inmediatamente al remitente."

---

From: "qi xue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:15:17 -0500

Hi,

Is there any measurement work on the packet size distribution in the wireless networks? Especially, in wireless LANs.
Can anybody point me to some related resources?

Thank you!

Qi