Subject: RE: [manet] FW: Performance Comparisons

From: "Jigar Doshi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:27:47 +0530

Hybrid routing protocols = reactive + proactive like ZRp , SHARP etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishnaswamy, Padma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 9:03 PM
To: Jigar Doshi
Subject: RE: [manet] FW: Performance Comparisons

Jigar

Im curious about what you mean by hybrid routing schemes- did you mean
layer 2 and layer 3 routing operating simultaneously, or is the hybrid
nature based on something else- reactive + proactive for instance?

thanks

Padma Krishnaswamy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jigar Doshi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 5:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] FW: Performance Comparisons

Hi,

I am looking for papers on performance comparisons between adhoc routing
protocols.

Is there any such papers available other than the seminal Josh Broch
David A. Maltz David B. Johnson et all A performance comparison of
Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Network Routing Protocols.  

In particular has anyone compared the performance of hybrid routing
schemes in adhoc networks?

Thank You,

Jigar Doshi