Subject: [manet] Mobility Model implementations for GlomoSim

From: Suprio Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
For GlomoSim, the available mobility models (that I know) are Random 
Drunk/Walk and Random Waypoint. 

I would like to know if there are implementations of other Mobility Models 
available for GlomoSim for instance Gauss-Markov Model, Boundless Model, 
Nomadic Community Model etc.

Thanks in advance for your information.

Regards,
Suprio 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Einar Vollset <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:11:24 +0100

Suprio,

I believe BonnMotion  
(http://web.informatik.uni-bonn.de/IV/Mitarbeiter/dewaal/BonnMotion/)  
provides
a number of mobility models which can be "ported" both to ns-2 and  
Glomosim. It also provides a simple
(but very usefull) statistics tool to analyze generated mobility  
scenarios.

Cheers,

Einar