Subject: [manet] MobiCom 2003 registration is now open!

From: Eyal de Lara <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

The on-line registration system for MobiCom 2003 is now open. MobiCom
2003, the Ninth Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing
and Networking, will be held September 14-19, 2003, at the Westin
Horton Plaza Hotel in beautiful, sunny San Diego, California.
Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE, MobiCom is the premier international forum
focusing on all areas of mobile computing and mobile and wireless
networking at the link layer and above. The MobiCom 2003 program will
feature:

 - Presentation of 27 technical papers describing the best of recent
   research in mobile computing and mobile and wireless networking
 - Two days of tutorials, with 1 full-day tutorial and 4 half-day
   tutorials, covering background and advanced topics in mobile
   computing and networking
 - Six full-day workshops on emerging topics related to mobile
   computing and networking
 - Research demos, plus exhibits of the latest mobile computing and
   networking products and services
 - A conference dinner banquet cruise aboard the Spirit of San Diego,
   offering an excellent dining experience, great views of San Diego
   bay, and opportunities for socializing with the other conference
   participants
 - A student poster session, panel discussion, Welcome Reception,
   and other events you won't want to miss

For more information, please see the MobiCom 2003 web site at

    http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2003/

The deadline for special discounted registration fees for early
registration is August 28, 2003. Registration after September 5, 2003
will be accepted on-site only.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego for MobiCom 2003!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet