Subject: [manet] Estimating end to end delay

From: "John Paul O Grady" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:16:39 +0100

I am looking for an algorithm for estimating end to end delay in a manet. An algorithm where I could specify a number of different parameters such as num of nodes, bandwidth etc and obtain an estimate of the delay in the network.

Thanks

John Paul O Grady
CIT
Ireland

-------------------Legal  Disclaimer---------------------------------------

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Liaw, Yong Shyang - LIAYS001" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:22:18 +0930

Can you please let me kow if someone replies. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Paul O Grady [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, 15 August 2003 0:47
To: Manet Mailing List
Subject: [manet] Estimating end to end delay

I am looking for an algorithm for estimating end to end delay in a manet. An
algorithm where I could specify a number of different parameters such as num of
nodes, bandwidth etc and obtain an estimate of the delay in the network.
 
Thanks
 
John Paul O Grady
CIT
Ireland
-------------------Legal Disclaimer--------------------------------------- The
above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or
professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact
the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not
guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not
liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and
complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay
in its receipt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------