Subject: [manet] Positions in Singapore

From: "Wendy Cheong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:16:29 +0800

Hi folks

Our client is currently seeking suitable candidates to fill the following
positions. Pls forward your resume in MS Word format to us at
[email-masked]

ScienTec Personnel (www.scientecpersonnel.com)
No. 5 Shenton Way
#37-02 UIC Building
Singapore 068808

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

1.      Senior Technical Manager  [Perm]

Job:
To spearhead  and lead a team in development of software defined radio for
Airborne, Land and Marine applications.

Requirements:
·        PhD/Master/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with
emphasis on digital wireless communications
·        At least 10 years relevant experience in the area of
architechturing and 5 years in leadership role
·        Competent in the use of RF circuit design and RF system engineering
tools; possesses good track record of successful design
·        Familiarity with wireless standards and software defined radios
·        Experience with relevant RF/EMC type approval standards and
processes would be an added advantage

2.      Technical Manager (RF Group) [Perm]

Job:
·        Lead a team of engineers in areas of linear RF front-end circuit
design covering power amplifier, frequency synthesizers including high power
application etc
·        Demonstrate leadership in RF simulation, analysis and partitioning
·        Interface to customers in the preparation of RF system and
specifications

Requirements:
·        PhD/Master/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with
emphasis on digital wireless communications
·        At least 4 years relevant experience in RF Front End Design and 2
years in leadership role
·        Competent in the use of RF circuit design and RF system engineering
tools; possesses good track record of successful design
·        Familiarity with wireless standards and software defined radios
·        Experience with relevant RF/EMC type approval standards and
processes would be an added advantage

3.      Senior Engineer (DSP Algorithm) [Perm]

Job:
·        Develop digital signal processing algorithm for state-of-the-art
Software Defined Radio

Requirements:
·        Masters/Degree in Science with at least 3 years of experience in
signal processing algorithm used in digital communications systems
·        Good knowledge in DSP with C, MATLAB and/or Simulink with
rounding/truncation issues
·        Theoretical and practical knowledge of DSP- data paths fixed point
implementation; familiar with Texas instruments Code Composer
·        Experience with Viterbi Decoders, Error Correction Code, Digital
Filters, NCO, DLL, PLL, digital timing recovery and carrier recovery
techniques would be an added advantage
·        Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills